WHAT WE DO
- Empower students to develop innovative entrepreneurial strategies to address teen suicide.
WHY WE INNOVATE
- Nationally, suicide is the 3rd leading cause of death for youth aged 10 to 24.
- When the stresses of adolescence become overwhelming, youth turn to their friends for help. FIRE Within students learn how to identify root causes of suicidal thoughts and create effective and meaningful solutions. By combining suicide prevention, leadership development, and business education we build resilient youth leaders who are able to positively impact themselves, their peers, and their communities.
HOW IT WORKS
- FIRE Within is listed on the Best Practices Registry and follows the Common Core and Business Education Standards
- FIRE Within is free for high schools across Colorado!
- To Learn More: Contact Ginna Jones, Youth Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-219-5042 x7